Social Season is Here!

The ladies of UCF ADPi love social season, whether it be yoga, the movies, roller blading, or grabbing our favorite guys and heading downtown for a grab-a-date! These past couple weeks have been so filled with fun social events thanks to our fabulous social chair,  Ashley Levine. 





The 70's made a groovy comeback on our roller blading social with the gentlemen of Kappa Sigma. We all had such a blast listening to old school tunes and skating around all night!







Ashley Levine is our executive board member in charge of planning and organizing all of our social events.



When asked about how she brainstorms and executes the best ideas for our socials, she said:
"There's extensive paperwork that goes into planning a social but as far as themes and ideas go I try to listen to what the chapter thinks would be fun and when I hear something promising I start getting the executive board's input and research to find the best venue. I think our 70's skate social was my favorite event so far because it was a lot different than anything we at Zeta Omega have done before and I was happy to see my sisters enjoying it! As far as Crush Party, it's something we do annually and I know the beautiful Downtown Orlando roof top venue was a hit last year so I decided to stick to something successful and traditional for this year's event!"

Crush Party is a highly anticipated Valentine's Day themed grab-a-date. Every year girls pick their guys and the guys pick their ties and it's always a good time, but that's no surprise!












Stay tuned for more updates on the socialites of Alpha Delta Pi. XOXO! 

Comments

Popular Posts